Thursday, October 6, 2016

Trunk Club Trunk #1 Reveal

Trunk Clun Reveal #1

My trunk is here! Did you see my previous post for how trunk Club works and the sneak peek? Ready for the real life versions?

Have no idea what trunk club is? Click HERE!


Here we go!

1. 'Epic Run' Mesh Insert Dri-Fit Tights by Nike $86 - Keeping
Your classic workout pants. I had a similar pair but wore them so much I ripped a hole in them so these were the perfect replacement.

Nike Tights
 2. 'Elevate' Racerback Dri-FIT tank by Nike $48 - Return
Clearly there was some miscommunication in my sizing because I'm a M/L in tops and this was an XL. I could have fit another person in here with me. At first I wasn't sure I would like the material but I did like it overall, just not my size.
Too big =(
Add caption
 3. 'Hannah' Hooded Jacket by Zella $89 - Keeping
Again, a XL but this was stretchy and I thought it would look cute if I got pregnant again so the extra room wouldn't be a bad thing. I liked the length of this, it is longer than a hoodie/jacket normally is and the material was great. 
super comfy and love the material
 4. 'Live In - Optic Long' Crop Leggings by Zella $58 - Keeping
I tried these on and ended up wearing them that night to play volleyball. The fit was great and they stayed up and in place all night without me pulling at them. I loved the color and cut out design. The design adds something extra without it being over the top.
Ready for some volleyball!
 5. 'Modern Funnel' Fleece Pullover by Nike $70 - Return
Again with the XL, way too big. It's hard to see in the picture because of the darker color but it looked like a bag on me. I don't mind a roomy sweatshirt but this was huge on me. Other than that I did like it, the color was nice and I liked the neckline. In the winter it would be nice to keep your neck warm without a hood.
Too big =(
 6. 'Goddess' Flared Pants by Zella $58 - Keep!
When my stylist sent my trunk she told me these would be my favorite lounging pants. She knows her stuff. I'm wearing them now. I might live in these. Do they make them in more colors? MUST FIND OUT!
You need these pants in your life
 7. 'Back Into It' Racerback Tank by Zella $39 - Keep
Finally a top that wasn't an XL! I like the material of this, super soft! I normally wear tight fitting workout clothes so I liked this as a looser option.In the goddess pants again, such a comfy outfit!
Super soft.

 8. 'Fierce Deco' Quilted Slip-On Sneaker by Ugg $99.95 - Return
No IRL picture because my foot just fit in and then I felt like the white bottom strip would get immediately dirty so I just boxed them back up. I think my shoe size may have changed post-baby and I probably need a half size bigger. Also, I'm not sure this fake leather is my style. I wanted to like them but just didn't, the fact that they didn't fit at least helped me make that decision.
 9. 'Cat' Cowl Open Back Tee by Zella $48 - Return
XL and too big. I like the flowy tops I received and the idea of a flowy top but too big + flowy didn't work for me. Overall the material was super soft and it would be really cute for layering.
Zella Tee and Zella Crop Pants
 10. 'Transition 2' Crop Pants by Zella $68 - Return
I was on the fence with these because of the material. If they were a normal workout capri material I would have kept them but they reminded me almost of a snow pant material and I couldn't get past that. I'm wearing them in the above picture.


Want to give trunk club a try? Click HERE.


Have you received any of these items? Leave your feedback in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Love those comfy pants! Not as flares looking on as in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of these workout apparels are just amazing. I loved the flared pants and Capri a lot. I already have alo yoga pants and now would like to try their tank top as well. Hopefully will have a good experience with that.

    ReplyDelete