Friday, September 9, 2016

Nordstrom Summer Clearance Sale Favorites

My Favorites from the Nordstrom Summer Sale

As if I didn't buy enough at the semi-annual sale, the Nordstrom summer sale is now upon us. The best thing about Nordstrom is free shipping and returns. This comes in handy when I need a dress for a special event, I order lots and keep only the one I like best (or the two I like best...). In summary, go crazy! Nordstrom also recently started a rewards program. I used my $10 free credit for signing up on the last sale. So sign yourself up and let's get shopping!

First things first before shopping: ebates. It's not a scam. You click through ebates and earn money back. It's so easy and I've earned an embarrassing amount due to online shopping. Nordstrom right now is 2% back. If you're not a member already use my link for $10 off a $25 purchase: CLICK HERE!


Ok, now we are ready to shop! (In a list format because I love lists).

1. NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans)

Product Image, click to zoom'Clarissa' Colored Stretch Ankle Skinny Jeans (Regular & Petite)

You need these in your life. NYDJ fit amazing and I swear make you look a size smaller. I love the white ones because they are not see-through! These are currently 40% off. Stock up on all the colors, ALL OF THEM! They will look cute with booties throughout the fall and then continue to wear them with boots in the winter so no one can tell they only come to your ankle.

Was: $110.00
Now: $55.00
50% OFF

 

 

 

 

 

2. KUT from the Kloth Jeans








Product Image, click to zoom

'Catherine' Distressed Stretch Boyfriend Jeans (Yearn) (Regular & Petite)

I received these jeans in a stitch fix box (boo paying full price). They are currently 40% off. I love them. Just the right amount of distress. The fabric has some stretch and BONUS you could potentially size down. KUT jeans seems to stretch a little on me as I wear them. Or a reason to rationalize a belt purchase.

Was: $89.00
Now: $53.40
40% OFF

 

 

 

 

3. Pleione Top








Product Image, click to zoom

High/Low V-Neck Mixed Media Top (Regular & Petite)

I love the different color and pattern options of this shirt. It's a versatile shirt that can be dressed up or down. Throw on a cardigan and continue to wear it into the colder weather. The fabric and fit is also very flattering. I ordered it in the sky blue/pink floral print.

Was: $48.00
Now: $23.98
50% OFF

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Topshop Leather Jacket

Product Image, click to zoomWas: $90.00
Now: $60.00
33% OFF
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! I know you're thinking what will I wear this with. The answer is EVERYTHING. That is all.















5. Bobeau Cardigan






Product Image, click to zoom

One-Button Fleece Wrap Cardigan 

Was: $58.00
Now: $39.90
30% OFF
I bought 4 of these cardigans last year (looked cute with my pregnant belly) and they are soooo soft and comfy and still holding up great despite repeated washing! They are worth this price but I bet they will be even cheaper around the holidays. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 6. Vince Camuto Bootie

Product Image, click to zoomWas: $148.95
Now: $109.90
25% OFF

 I  love these but I did not buy them and I convinced my sister to send them back. Someone needs them though. They are so cute I just can't get past the "holes." Do you go barefoot? Do you wear socks? I can't own these without knowing those answers.

 

 

 

 

 

7. Louise et Cie Shoes

Was: $128.95
Now: $77.37
40% OFF

Pointy toed shoes with lacing are so popular right now. Pair these with a pair of skinnies for a fashionable fall look. 

 

 

 

 

 

What are some of your favorites from the Nordstrom Summer Clearance Sale? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment